It’s time to Invite you back to our home.
We are open for Indoor and Outdoor seating with social distancing in place. The protocols we have set in place thus far are as follow:
- Staff will be screened daily before each shift.
- We will be equipped with gloves and face masks for Lunch and Dinner Service.
- We will be converting all silver ware to rolls.
- All tables will remain clear until a guest is seated. We will bring everything you need as you are seated to avoid additional exposure to your utensils.
- We will be printing menus daily for one time use.
- We will continue to maintain an incredibly clean and sanitized work environment. With our perfect health code record this will be an easy task to maintain
- All tables banquettes and chairs will be wiped down entirely after every use.
- We will seat according to the specifications of the social distancing order. (6ft)
We are happy to continue our take out option for our guests who are more comfortable dining in the comfort of their own home. Thank you for all the support with our take out menu. We are truly blessed with some incredibly loyal and supportive guests. We wanted to extend our appreciation for all the well wishes and love extended to our family through these unprecedented times.
Brandon & Victoria Gauthier
At Confluence, we believe in serving up healthy options without sacrificing flavor. We have a cozy bistro interior as well as an open patio with mountain views: Chef Brandon wants to make this restaurant unique to the area, where you can order a la carte however it is meant to have multiple courses and tastings. The wine list will be worldly with a heavy by the glass section – so you can enjoy all of your favorites. As vegetables have always been a favorite of Chef Binkley, Chef Brandon will carry that tradition on as have many vegetable options available, many locally sourced.